A self-made creative social entrepreneur with a diverse consultancy portfolio across service design, community development, communication, digital marketing, learning design and public engagement services. With a collaborative approach to research and development, focuses on using digital tools and participatory media to provide unique user experiences, adding value to organisations across private, public and third sectors interested in enabling open participation. Can provide an active contribution to organisations investing in human development, knowledge transfer and creative processes, to improve wellbeing, open communication across generations to become more innovative. Developing IWA (Intergenerational Wisdom Academy) as platform for job creation and active ageing.
FOUNDER AND DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR, Big Bang Lab (2008 - )
• Designed business strategy and product development as a participatory media social enterprise
• Designed and delivered services for clients across the cultural, educational, media and arts sectors
• Developed partnerships with private and civic grass roots organisations in the UK and India.
• Designed and delivered intergenerational media project in Social Housing funded by Big Lottery
• Designed creative learning and outreach projects, devised marketing online and offline strategies
• Community building processes and public engagement strategies
• Supported fundraising efforts by small charities applying user generated content strategies
• Use of video ethnographic for R&D and evaluation purposes.
• Creative commissioner and developer of crowdsourced videos including crowdfunding projects.
• Audience engagement at live events• Digital campaign and insight marketing
• Cultural audit and social impact • HR Learning and evaluation
• Unseen Voices http://goo.gl/k9Kqd
• Creative Generation www.creative-generation.org.uk
• Delhi City Symphony http://goo.gl/CmCfBT